BCS Max Mowers Leaflet
BCS Max Mowers Comparison
The BCS cutter bars are designed to work on all types of terrain and to cut fast and flawlessly without clogging and with minimal maintenance. There are two versions of cutter bars for 620 Max:
1) The Europa cutter bar (first figure) which is availabe in 100 cm, 115 cm, 135 cm, 155 cm and 175 cm width. They are recommended for tough and fine grass typical of mountainsides or manicured lawns. They are also available with a spring-steel blade-holder to reduce adjustments, improve cutting and performance. It should not be used on uncultivated and stony land.
2) The cutter bar with fingers (second figure), which is availabe in 115 cm and 145 cm width. These have the traditional fingers which protect the blade and work very well on grass in general. Due to the characteristics of the fingers, they should not be used when grass in thick and fine duo to clogging problems
3) The dublex bar (third figure), which is available in 120 cm, 150 cm and 180 cm width. These have traditional fingers and self-adjuststing spring-steel blade-holder which assure constant pressure. Efficient and effective in every working condition, they never clog and offer a high quality cut even at high speed.
The 620 Max mowers feature two petrol engines, 8 hp Honda and 9 hp Subaru with direct injection and one Lombardini 7.5 hp diesel engine. The gearbox has four forward speeds, three reverse speeds and a quick reverser. The self-ventilating conic clutches give a high performance even during heavy use and assure a long life. Ergonimic controls reduce manual effort, allowing the operator to get the most out of the machine without stress or strain.
An endless list of attachments is supplied with this model, which, besides cutting grass, can be used with extreme versatility for various urban and green maintenance jobs.
1) Lawn mowers, which are available in 56 cm single blade version and they are reliable for the grass cut in the gardens. They can be used with the grass box fitted or distrubuting the cut grass over the lawn without collection.
2) Heave duty mower bladerunner, which is single-rotor with mobile blades, it is available in 60 cm version and it is designed for heavy duty upkeep of uncultivated terrain with bushed, shrubs and underbrush.
3) Snow thrower. Turbine or Blade snow throwers are functional tools used in bad weather emergencies.
4) Sweeper, which can be adjusted to various positions. The brush is made from special fibre bristles tat allow the sweeper to be used outside of general cleaning aituations and as a tool for cleaning snow.