BCS Max Mowers Leaflet
BCS Max Mowers Comparison
The 630WS Max EasyDrive mowers feature a hydromechanical transmission with EasyDrive control and equipped with a PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch. This combination means maximum driving comfort, easy manoeuvrability, perfect machine control, maximum safety and fantastic reliability. The engines are a petrol 12 hp Subaru with fuel pump and a diesel 10 hp Yanmar. The gearbox has three forward speeds and three reverse speeds with hydromecanical reverser.
630WS MAX EasyDrive
The 630WS Max EasyDrive mowers, beyond the exlusive steering clutches adopt a new patented hydromechanical reverser system, which allows moving forward and backwards without using the engine clutch control, but simply by operating the EasyDrive control. When operating, the EasyDrive by-passes the clutch, with the advantage that it is not engaged and disengaged for each manoeuvre, always transmitting torque. The system offers effective protection for the transmission, reducing the frequency of maintenance. The EasyDrive operates only on the wheels: this means maximum driving comfort, easy manoeuvrability and perfect machine control even in condition of greatest slope.
The hydraulic clutch in an oil bath PowerSafe®, allows anyone to approach 630WS EasyDrive sure that he can always use it safely, with the utmost performance and with the advantage of a cutting-edge technology. The principal characteristics of this clutch are:
1) Performance: benefiting from the full capabilities and versatility of the machine without jeopardising its lifespan.
2) Reliability: a hydraulic clutch with no maintenance or adjustment and a practically unlimited duration, even in heavy use with alternating movement tools (cutter bars) or in use at a high inertia level (lawn mower or heavy-duty mower).
3) Security: immediate machine stopping due to an integrated automatic brake. The tool also stops upon release of the handlebar.
4) Comfort: elimination of preliminary stages for engine starting. The engine runs continuously even when the operator releases the handlebar. Controls are ergonomic with a soft, progressive clutch.
The BCS cutter bars are designed to work on all types of terrain and to cut fast and flawlessly without clogging and with minimal maintenance. There are two versions of cutter bars for 630WX Max EasyDrive:
1) The Europa cutter bar (first figure) which is availabe in 115 cm, 135 cm, 155 cm and 175 cm width. They are recommended for tough and fine grass typical of mountainsides or manicured lawns. They are also available with a spring-steel blade-holder to reduce adjustments, improve cutting and performance. It should not be used on uncultivated and stony land.
2) The cutter bar with fingers (second figure), which is availabe in 115 cm and 145 cm width. These have the traditional fingers which protect the blade and work very well on grass in general. Due to the characteristics of the fingers, they should not be used when grass in thick and fine duo to clogging problems
3) The dublex bar (third figure), which is available in 120 cm, 150 cm and 180 cm width. These have traditional fingers and self-adjuststing spring-steel blade-holder which assure constant pressure. Efficient and effective in every working condition, they never clog and offer a high quality cut even at high speed.
An endless list of attachments is supplied with this model, which, besides cutting grass, can be used with extreme versatility for various urban and green maintenance jobs.
1) Lawn mowers, which are available in 100 cm dual blade version and 100 cm dual blade version. They are reliable for the grass cut in the gardens. They can be used with the grass box fitted or distrubuting the cut grass over the lawn without collection.
2) Heave duty mower bladerunner, which is single-rotor with mobile blades, it is available in 75 cm versions and it is designed for heavy duty upkeep of uncultivated terrain with bushed, shrubs and underbrush.
3) Blade snow thrower, which are functional tools used in bad weather emergencies.
5) Sweeper, which can be adjusted to various positions. The brush is made from special fibre bristles tat allow the sweeper to be used outside of general cleaning aituations and as a tool for cleaning snow.