BCS Max Mowers Leaflet
BCS Max Mowers Comparison
The 650 Max PowerSafe® mowers are multi-purpose machines with reversible handlebars. These allow work to be done easily with front end equipment, such as cutter bars, as well as rear end equipment such as tillers. The newest feature of this type of machine is the PowerSafe hydraulic clutch, offering perfect control, maximum safety and top performances to the operator.It features a petrol Honda 11 hp motor and a diesel Yanmar 10 hp motor. The transmission has three forward and reverse gears with quick inverter.Countless types of equipment are available, given the machine’s extreme versatility.
The hydraulic clutch in an oil bath PowerSafe®, allows anyone to approach 650 Max sure that he can always use it safely, with the utmost performance and with the advantage of a cutting-edge technology. The principal characteristics of this clutch are:
1) Performance: benefiting from the full capabilities and versatility of the machine without jeopardising its lifespan.
2) Reliability: a hydraulic clutch with no maintenance or adjustment and a practically unlimited duration, even in heavy use with alternating movement tools (cutter bars) or in use at a high inertia level (lawn mower or heavy-duty mower).
3) Security: immediate machine stopping due to an integrated automatic brake. The tool also stops upon release of the handlebar.
4) Comfort: elimination of preliminary stages for engine starting. The engine runs continuously even when the operator releases the handlebar. Controls are ergonomic with a soft, progressive clutch.
The BCS cutter bars are designed to work on all types of terrain and to cut fast and flawlessly without clogging and with minimal maintenance. There are two versions of cutter bars for 650 Max:
1) The Europa cutter bar (first figure) which is availabe in 115 cm, 135 cm, 155 cm and 175 cm width. They are recommended for tough and fine grass typical of mountainsides or manicured lawns. They are also available with a spring-steel blade-holder to reduce adjustments, improve cutting and performance. It should not be used on uncultivated and stony land.
2) The cutter bar with fingers (second figure), which is availabe in 115 cm and 145 cm width. These have the traditional fingers which protect the blade and work very well on grass in general. Due to the characteristics of the fingers, they should not be used when grass in thick and fine duo to clogging problems
3) The dublex bar (third figure), which is available in 120 cm, 150 cm and 180 cm width. These have traditional fingers and self-adjuststing spring-steel blade-holder which assure constant pressure. Efficient and effective in every working condition, they never clog and offer a high quality cut even at high speed.
An endless list of attachments is supplied with this model, which, besides cutting grass, can be used with extreme versatility for various urban and green maintenance jobs.
1) Lawn mowers, which are available in 56 cm single blade version and 100 cm dual blade version. They are reliable for the grass cut in the gardens. They can be used with the grass box fitted or distrubuting the cut grass over the lawn without collection.
2) Heave duty mower bladerunner, which is single-rotor with mobile blades, it is available in 60 cm and 75 cm versions and it is designed for heavy duty upkeep of uncultivated terrain with bushed, shrubs and underbrush.
3) 80 sm single-blade heavy duty mower, which is a high performance tool with a reinforced structure that is recommended for the upkeep of rough terrain.
4) Snow thrower: Turbine or blade snow thrower s are functional tools used in bad weather emergencies.
5) Sweeper, which can be adjusted to various positions. The brush is made from special fibre bristles tat allow the sweeper to be used outside of general cleaning aituations and as a tool for cleaning snow.
6) Rotary hoes, which are available in various sizes, and have been created with a robust and reliable structure. They do not require any routine maintenance.