BCS Two-Wheel Tractors PowerSafe Leaflet
BCS Tow-Wheel Tractors PowerSafe Comparison
The 750 two-wheel tractor, designed for continuous and heavy duty uses, has a gearbox with 3 forward and 3 reverse speeds and a quick reverser to change the forwarding direction.Also, reduction units on the wheel axles have been made to improve the performance and the life of the machine. The available engines are: one gasoline engine Honda GX390 recoil starter 11.2 hp and two Diesel engines Lombardini 15LD440 11 hp and 3LD510 12.2 both with recoil or electric starter. The diifferential with lock and the special balance weights ensure improve maneuverability and adhesion to the ground surface also when used on uneven or slippery soils.Even though the 750 two-wheel tractor is a machine specially designed for soil preparation, thanks to its versatility it is well suited to a broad range of uses both for fruit and vegetable cultivation and for soil maintenance.
The hydraulic clutch in an oil bath PowerSafe®, allows anyone to approach the BCS two-wheel tractor model, sure that he can always use it safely, with the utmost performance and with the advantage of a cutting-edge technology. The principal characteristics of this clutch are:
1) Performance: benefiting from the full capabilities and versatility of the machine without jeopardising its lifespan.
2) Reliability: a hydraulic clutch with no maintenance or adjustment and a practically unlimited duration, even in heavy use with alternating movement tools (cutter bars) or in use at a high inertia level (lawn mower or heavy-duty mower).
3) Security: immediate machine stopping due to an integrated automatic brake. The tool also stops upon release of the handlebar.
4) Comfort: elimination of preliminary stages for engine starting. The engine runs continuously even when the operator releases the handlebar. Controls are ergonomic with a soft, progressive clutch.
With the PowerSafe® the entire range of BCS two-wheel tractors conforms to the requirements of new European Safety Standard 709/A4.
PowerSafe® two-wheel tractors can be used for numerous jobs apart from milling. The reversible design of the handlebar together with the performance of the power take-off allow all models to be used optimally, with tools positioned to the front or rear. This is proof of the extreme versatility of these machines.
1) Rotary hoes: are the primary tool and have been created with a robust and reliable structure. They do not require any routine maintenance. Rotary hoes are available in various sizes in relation to the model and power of the machine that they are applied to.
2) Ploughs and Furrower: are tailored for two-wheel tractors and are suited to use for specific ground-preparation jobs.
3) Cutter bars: are available in several widths. They adapt to any type of cutting and any terrain due to the characteristics of their cutting apparatus. The following versions are available: Europa with traditional blade-holder without adjustment; traditional or Duplex fingers.
4) Heavy duty mower bladerunner: single-rotor with mobile blades, 60 and 75 cm versions are available and are designed for Heavy Duty upkeep of uncultivated terrain with bushes, shrubs and underbrush.
5) Sweeper: can be adjusted to various positions. The brush is made from special fibre bristles that allow the sweeper to be used outside of general cleaning situations and as a tool for clearing snow.