FERRARI GRIFON Mowers Leaflet
FERRARI GRIFON Mowers Comparison
The 520 Grifon mowers are equipped with one petrol engine, 8 hp Honda and one 7,5 hp Lombardini diesel engine. The gearbox has four forward speeds, three reverse speeds and a quick reverser. The self-ventilating conic clutches give a high performance even during heavy use and assure a long life. Ergonomic controls reduce manual effort.
The FERRARI cutter bars are of the highest quality and designed to work on all types of terrain and to cut fast and flawlessly without clogging and with minimal maintenance. The cutter bars for 520 GRIFON are:
1) Europa cutter bar: available widths 80 - 100 - 115 - 135 - 155 e 175 cm. These anti-clogging bars are recommended for tough and fine grass typical of mountainsides or manicured lawns. Also available with a spring-steel blade-holder to reduce adjustments, improve cutting and performance. It should not be used on uncultivated and stony land.
2) Cutter bar with fingers: available widths 115 and 145 cm. These have the traditional fingers which protect the blade and work very well on grass in general. Due to the characteristics of the fingers, they should not be used when grass is thick and fine due to clogging problems.
3) Duplex bar: with reciprocating movement and oil bath transmission, available widths: 120 - 150 and 180 cm. These have traditional fingers and self-adjusting spring-steel blade-holder which assure constant pressure. Efficient and effective in every working condition, they never clog and offer a high quality cut even at high speed.
An endless list of attachments is supplied with this model which, besides cutting grass, can be used with extreme versatility for various urban and greens maintenance jobs.
1) LAWN MOWERS: in 56 cm single blade version they are suggested as very reliable attachments for the grass cut in the gardens. They can be used with the grass box fitted or distributing the cut grass over the lawn without collection.
2) HEAVY DUTY MOWER BLADERUNNER: single-rotor with mobile blades, 60 cm version is available and is designed for Heavy Duty upkeep of uncultivated terrain with bushes, shrubs and underbrush.
3) SNOW THROWER: Turbine or Blade snow throwers are functional tools used in bad weather emergencies.
4) SWEEPER: can be adjusted to various positions. The brush is made from special fibre bristles that allow the sweeper to be used outside of general cleaning situations and as a tool for clearing snow.